Our customers in the Oil & Gas, Subsea, Power Generation and Defence sectors have demanding expectations of their supply chains. We continue to meet these expectations, giving assurance to clients that the actual quality, traceability and documentation packs meet or exceed their requirements.
QHSE is taken seriously. Rigorous management systems ensure that our activities do not impact negatively on people or the environment around us whilst delivering quality products and services.
We have a robust Integrated Management System (IMS) that ensures accountability for compliance is held within the delivery teams, thereby providing strong central guidance, support and training. The IMS has been developed to harmonise the requirements of:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 29001 Oil & Gas – an industry specific Quality Management System
- ISO 3834 – QMS for welding operations
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
- BS EN 1090 – CE Marking of Structural Steel
- AS 9100 – Aerospace Sector Certification Scheme
- EN 15085 – Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components
Responsive Engineering is certified as meeting these standards by a UKAS accredited certification body. Our ability to achieve, maintain and improve on outstanding levels of QHSE performance is a core success factor for our business.