We have a robust Integrated Management System (IMS) that ensures accountability for compliance is held within the delivery teams, thereby providing strong central guidance, support and training. The IMS has been developed to harmonise the requirements of:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 3834 – QMS for welding operations
- ISO 45001 – Health & Safety Management
- BS EN 1090 – CE Marking of Structural Steel
- EN 15085 – Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components
- JOSCAR Supplier Register
Responsive Engineering is certified as meeting these standards by a UKAS accredited certification body. Our ability to achieve, maintain and improve on outstanding levels of QHSE performance is a core success factor for our business. Rigorous management systems ensure that our activities do not impact negatively on people or the environment around us whilst delivering quality products and services.