Grit Blasting personnel have been trained by competent third-party companies and all surface coating personnel are paint sprayer tradesmen with a long history of experience. The Grit Blast chamber and spray booths are able to accommodate items weighing up to 25 tonnes, using air driven work bogies.
Surface coating is carried out to client specifications including NORSOK and NACE standards, and independently verified by our quality control department
- Qualified to paint to NORSOK M 501 and blasting to ISO 8501-1. Sa.2-3 standard NACE #1 and SSPC SP5
- Maximum working dimensions of grit blasted work items are 8m long x 5m wide x 3m in height
- 3 temperature controlled paint chambers ranging up to 16m x 5.6m
- Latest paint fume extraction systems installed
- All personnel attained onsite NORSOK competency test accreditation by third party assessors of blasters/painters/sprayers to OPITO, NACE, ASTIM, SSPC and NORSOK standards
- Full documentation packs compiled for each project