Grit Blasting personnel have been trained by competent third party training companies and our painting personnel are all time-served paint sprayer tradesmen. The Grit Blast chamber and spray booths are able to accommodate work items weighing up to a maximum 25t, using air driven work bogies.
Coating is carried out to NORSOK standards and all projects are overseen, inspected and documented by NACE Level 3 qualified paint managers, ensuring they are completed in a safe manner to our clients’ specifications and delivery requirements.
- Qualified to paint to NORSOK M 501 and blasting to ISO 8501-1. Sa.3 standard NACE #1 and SSPC SP5
- Maximum working dimensions of grit blasted work items are 8m long x 5m wide x 3m in height
- 2 paint chambers with dimensions 16m x 5.6m and a further 3 paint chambers available onsite to cope with high demand
- Latest paint fume extraction systems installed
- All personnel attained onsite NORSOK competency test accreditation by third party assessors of blasters/painters/sprayers to OPITO, NACE, ASTIM, SSPC and NORSOK standards
- Paint booths can be converted to aluminium oxide blasting facilities complete with abrasive recycling and separate extraction system
- Paint inspection equipment compliant with NORSOK and subsea specifications
- Full documentation packs compiled for each project